EVDense Holding Company, Inc. (dba “Factimize PatternViewer”) is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of any personal information about our customers. Factimize PatternViewer stresses its privacy standards and provides security for your account information and other data.
1. Privacy. Factimize PatternViewer will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
2. Limits on Personal Information.
- To begin using Factimize PatternViewer, you must register as a member, and Factimize PatternViewer will collect certain information (the “Registration Information”). Factimize PatternViewer will make every effort to allow you to retain the anonymity of your personal identity and you are free to choose an email address and password that keeps your personal identity anonymous. However, at a minimum, Factimize PatternViewer may collect from you personal data including:
- Information given by you, such as your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and/or billing information
- Data that is collected automatically from you, such as log data or user activity analytics
- Information received from third-parties providing services
- Access to your Registration Information is restricted to Factimize PatternViewer employees and contractors who will collect and process your data, and otherwise develop, operate, and improve the Factimize PatternViewer application. Currently, Factimize PatternViewer uses the following third-party companies for the purposes listed with each company:
- PayPal – Process customer payment transactions
- SendGrid – Conduct email marketing initiatives
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services - Provides server and data storage services
3. Registration Information. Factimize PatternViewer keeps your Registration Information private, and Factimize PatternViewer will not sell or rent your Registration Information at any time. Factimize PatternViewer uses your Registration Information only to: (a) deliver to you any administrative notice or communications regarding the Factimize PatternViewer application; and (b) enforce Factimize PatternViewer’s Terms of Service Agreement.
4. Changes to Registration Information. If your Registration Information changes during your use of Factimize PatternViewer, you may update the email address by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing us with your new information.
5. Metadata. Metadata is only used to improve your experience. When you visit Factimize PatternViewer, we may collect technical and navigational information, such as computer browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on our Web site. Some examples of metadata that Factimize PatternViewer may collect and analyze include, without limitation, the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer, tablet, mobile telephone or other electronic devices to the internet, computer and connection information (such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform), the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click sequence to, through, and from the Factimize PatternViewer application, including date and time, and any products, services or features you use or interact with arising out of or in connection with your use of the Factimize PatternViewer application.
6. Log Files. When you use the Factimize PatternViewer application, our servers automatically record certain information in server logs. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Factimize PatternViewer application, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, mobile carrier, and other such information. Log files help us to monitor, analyze, improve, and maintain the Factimize PatternViewer application and to diagnose and fix any application-related issues.
9. Your Ownership of Your Data. You own your own data, and you can transport or delete your data. You can remove it anytime you want. When you request us to delete your Factimize PatternViewer account, upon receipt of payment from you, your data will be disabled or permanently expunged from our primary production servers and further access to your account will not be possible. However, your data may also remain on a backup server or media. Factimize PatternViewer keeps these backups to ensure our continued ability to provide the Factimize PatternViewer application to you in the event of malfunction or damage to our primary production servers.
10. Opt-Out Policy. At any time after receiving information from us through electronic mail (or “email”), you may opt-out of receiving further information from us, at a particular email address, simply by sending an email to email@example.com, or by following the opt-out instructions set forth in an email initiated by us; provided, however, you may not opt out of receiving “transactional or relationship messages”, as defined in, and initiated by us in compliance with, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, and associated regulations, as amended from time to time.
11. Data Security. Factimize PatternViewer has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored securely in the Microsoft Azure cloud. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although Factimize PatternViewer makes commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, Factimize PatternViewer cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to your secure account. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Factimize PatternViewer application.
12. Legal Basis for Processing (EEA only). If you are an individual from the European Economic Area (“EEA”), our legal basis for collecting and using your Personal Information depends on the Personal Information concerned and the specific context in which Factimize PatternViewer collects it. However, Factimize PatternViewer will normally collect Personal Information from you only when Factimize PatternViewer: (a) has your consent to do so, (b) needs the Personal Information to perform a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the application), or (c) or a third party has a legitimate interest in processing the Personal Information (and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms). In some cases, Factimize PatternViewer may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Information from you or may otherwise need Personal Information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where Factimize PatternViewer relies on your consent to process Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on consent before you withdraw your consent.
If Factimize PatternViewer asks you to provide Personal Information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, Factimize PatternViewer will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your Personal Information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your Personal Information). Similarly, if Factimize PatternViewer collects and uses your Personal Information in reliance on Factimize PatternViewer’s (or a third party’s) legitimate interests which are not already described in the notice, Factimize PatternViewer will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which Factimize PatternViewer collects and uses your Personal Information, please contact Factimize PatternViewer using the contact details provided below.
Whenever Factimize PatternViewer shares Personal Information originating in the EEA with a third-party outside the EEA, it will rely on other lawful measures to transfer your Personal Information outside the EEA and Switzerland, such as the EU standard contractual clauses.
If you are visiting a Factimize PatternViewer website from the EEA or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that by providing this Personal Information, you acknowledge that your Personal Information may be transferred to the United States.
14. Additional Rights for EEA and Certain Other Territories.If you are from certain territories (such as the EEA), you may have the right to exercise additional rights available to you under applicable laws, including:
- Right of erasure: In certain circumstances, you may have a broader right to erasure of your Personal Information. For example, if Factimize PatternViewer no longer needs the information for the purpose the information originally was collected. Please note, however, that Factimize PatternViewer may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions, or to comply with its legal obligations.
- Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that Factimize PatternViewer stop processing your Personal Information and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to restrict processing: You may have the right to request that Factimize PatternViewer restrict processing of your Personal Information in certain circumstances (for example, where you believe that the Personal Information Factimize PatternViewer has collected about you is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to data portability: In certain circumstances, you may have the right to be provided with your Personal Information in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format and to request that Factimize PatternViewer transfers your Personal Information to another data controller without hindrance.
If you would like to exercise such rights, please contact Factimize PatternViewer using the contact details provided below. Factimize PatternViewer will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, Factimize PatternViewer may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
15. California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. California's privacy laws permit users of the Factimize PatternViewer application who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 1001 Fourth Avenue, Suite 4330, Settle, WA 98154.
16. Children’s Privacy. The Factimize PatternViewer application is not directed to persons under 18. Factimize PatternViewer does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for an account. If Factimize PatternViewer becomes aware that it has collected Personal Information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, Factimize PatternViewer will take steps to remove that information. If you believe that Factimize PatternViewer may have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
18. Former Customers. If you are a former customer, we treat your information in the same manner that we treat information about our current customers.
Address: Factimize PatternViewer
1001 Fourth Avenue, Suite 4330
Seattle, WA 98154